2. We are still big fans of babywearing around here, yes she is getting heavier, but I really love having her close and not having to lug a buggy around. Although I am more than ready for some warmer weather, as babywearing in coats and puddle suits is a bit more of a challenge. We recently upgraded from a baby to a toddler sized Connecta, a review post is in the works.
3. I have had a few emails and comments about weaning recently, and although we have been on solid food for coming up to a year and its safe to say Zoe is pretty much weaned now, we are still learning and trying new things. Zoe's favourite foods change daily which is fairly frustrating, although I can always rely on good old lasagne and garlic bread to be demolished. I am planning a new series of toddler friendly meal ideas and recipes on the blog soon.
4. As well as making a mess with food, we've also been trying some new messy/creative activities. On Wednesday we made some Cloud Dough and had a whale of a time squishing and making different shapes; Zoe's favourite was the star shapes. Keep your eyes peeled for a blog post all about it.
5. Yesterday we went out as a family to a photography studio in Hoults Yard, where the photographer Chris was looking for bearded blokes and their cute kids for a fun project.; Beards and Bairns. So, of course Paul took Zoe along. We won't get to see the results until next week, so I will keep you posted. Zoe was such a little superstar she slept the entire way home.
6. As I mentioned on Monday's Meal Plan post, I had a bit of a curry disaster last week, well, I tried again on Friday and the results exceeded expectations! Zoe absolutely devoured it, and even Paul liked it, despite it containing vegetables AND chickpeas!! I can see it becoming a meal plan staple. Stay tuned for a recipe.
How was your week?