This year I have devoted 99.7% of my Christmas planning time on making it special for Zoe, buying gifts, planning traditions, booking visits to santa etc...
Don't get me wrong, it is very fun and I hope she comes to love this time of year as much as I do. However, I hadn't really given much thought to what I wanted gift-wise.
People keep asking me and I honestly hadn't even thought about it until right this second, compiling this list. And while I love the fact that Christmas is going to be all about Zoe and making it magical for her, I need to also remember all the things I love about Christmas, from the first christmas coffee and mince pie of the season, the occasional snow fall (hopefully), decorating the tree, wrapping everyones gifts and seeing them open something I chose just for them.
With this in mind I decided to put together a gift guide, I say its for 'her' but its pretty me specific.
1. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling - I absolutely adored Mindy's first book, and cannot wait to get stuck into this one. I am getting back into reading in a big way recently, after a year of having zero attention span.
2. BENEFIT! - I am a total bene-babe, cannot get enough. These three products are high on my wishlist. I love the Oh La Lift as it hides those mummy eye-bags, the porefessional primer is a miracle worker on open pores and the foundation is feather light but gives great coverage.
3. LUSH - Again, total lush bath bomb addict over here. I love the Comforter bubble bar, Intergalactic bath bomb and Angels on Bare Skin face wash most of all.
4. Coffee, coffee, coffee - I have thoroughly embraced my inner Lorelei Gilmore during maternity leave and love a decent cup of coffee. I have a great coffee machine with a steam arm for making perfect lattes, so would love some yummy flavoured syrups. These Taylorson's syrups come in some delicious flavours I'd love to try (bah humbug, egg nogg and gingerbread seem festive!)
5. Unicorn Slippers - Because, unicorns.
6. Lucky Dip Club Subscription - I stumbled across these guys through a friend and follow them on instagram, its such a cute idea and every time I see the latest box I wish I'd subscribed. Its such a lovely gift to get each month through the year too, spread the christmas joy 12 months of the year!
What's on your Christmas Wishlist this year?