Thursday, 9 February 2012
A lovely surprise in the post...
When I got home from work last night I found the cutest little blue envelope on my doormat, I didn't have a clue who it could be from, as my Birthday is ages away and I wasn't expecting anything in particular.
To my absolute delight it was from the Baking Mad team who I worked with filming my episode of Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard. It was such a sweet gesture I just had to share it with you all.
I also want to say a HUGE thank you to the Baking Mad team for the wonderful experience and making my day really fun and memorable. A special thank you goes out to Jenny at Infinite Media for just being really lovely both via email and on the day of filming.
I literally cannot wait for my episode to be on TV and to share the whole day with you all. The series starts on the 5th of March on Channel 4 during the day. I am not sure when exactly my episode will air, but as soon as I know I will let you know. Promise.
- ► 2016 ( 68 )
- ► 2014 ( 17 )
- ► 2013 ( 79 )
- Stem Ginger and Cinnamon Teacakes
- Meal Planning Monday - 27/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Beef Porridge Fail
- Cladestine Cake Club - February 2012
- You're a Star Cupcakes with Just Bake
- Blog Camp 2012 - Introduction
- Pancake day: Reese's Pieces Buttermilk Pancakes
- Meal Planning Monday - 20/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Slow Cooked Beef Stew
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Cake
- Daisy Cupcakes
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Meal Planning Monday - 13/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Chicken and Leek Pie
- Pinterest - A bloggers resource
- A lovely surprise in the post...
- Valentines Shortbread Biscuits
- And the winners are....
- Private Pie - February
- Meal Planning Monday - 6/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Leftover Stew Pie.
- Mini Lemon Meringue Tarts
- The French Oven Macarons.
- ▼ February ( 23 )