Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Blog Camp 2012 - Introduction
I am very very excited to be attending Blog Camp 2012 in April. It is in Birmingham and it will be the first "blog" event I have been to. I am very excited to meet some of the people behind the blogs I love. So here is a little intro about me and my blog for fellow Blog Camp attendees;
Blog: Nelly’s Cupcakes: caking, baking and making in the north east of England. Pies to puddings, bread to brownies and everything in between.
My Blog’s About: Baking, cooking, learning, sharing, loving all things kitchen-based.
Likes: Baking, Craftyness, Talking too much, eating too much, blogging, writing, social media and generally being a bit of a geek.
Dislikes: Rudeness, bad manners, scripted reality shows and all things mathematical.
To see who else is going click here.
- ► 2016 ( 65 )
- ► 2014 ( 17 )
- ► 2013 ( 79 )
- Stem Ginger and Cinnamon Teacakes
- Meal Planning Monday - 27/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Beef Porridge Fail
- Cladestine Cake Club - February 2012
- You're a Star Cupcakes with Just Bake
- Blog Camp 2012 - Introduction
- Pancake day: Reese's Pieces Buttermilk Pancakes
- Meal Planning Monday - 20/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Slow Cooked Beef Stew
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Cake
- Daisy Cupcakes
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Meal Planning Monday - 13/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Chicken and Leek Pie
- Pinterest - A bloggers resource
- A lovely surprise in the post...
- Valentines Shortbread Biscuits
- And the winners are....
- Private Pie - February
- Meal Planning Monday - 6/02/12
- Sunday Lunch - Leftover Stew Pie.
- Mini Lemon Meringue Tarts
- The French Oven Macarons.
- ▼ February ( 23 )