Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Baking Mad TV Adventure - Filming.
So, as most of you may be aware I went down to London last week to film my episode for Channel 4's Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard. Unfortunately I am not allowed to give too much away so cannot tell you all about it, but what I will say is that it was awesome! Some might even say "phenomenal", but that is a story for another time.
I was surprisingly calm on Thursday morning, I arrived at Cakeboy early and sat enjoying a lovely cup of tea. However, the second I clapped eyes on Eric Lanlard a weird sweaty panic came over me. What was I doing? Who was I to be baking for this guy? What if he laughed at my feeble creation? All of these questions and more started swimming about in my head. Luckily the lovely crew soon had me at ease and the day went smoothly.
The Cakeboy cafe itself is gorgeous, so many delicious sights and smells and the staff were so friendly even though we were making their jobs a thousand times more difficult and getting under their feet all day. I highly recommend a visit if you are in London!
I don't know when it will be aired yet, but the second I find out I will be shouting it from the rooftops.
- ► 2014 ( 17 )
- ► 2013 ( 79 )
- Grrrrr Tiger Bread: It's Puurrrfect!
- Meal Planning Monday
- Sunday Lunch - Homemade Pizza
- Hummingbird Bakery - South Kensington
- Being resourceful with leftovers...
- Low Calorie Blueberry Butterfly Cakes.
- Victory Tea: flying the flag for superior tea. (Gi...
- Sunday Lunch - Toad in the Hole.
- Primrose Bakery - Covent Garden.
- What is in my Fridge?
- Cranberry and Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Baking Mad TV Adventure - Filming.
- Happy New Year - Baking Mad Update.
- Ginger and Banana Loaf.
- ▼ January ( 14 )